Tax Consulting Services
As tax attorneys, unlike a traditional attorney, we are trained to understand financial statements and tax returns and the tax law. As such we are able to understand the financial aspect of your impending transaction. As tax attorneys, we can assist you with the following:
- Prepare cash flow projections for any merger, consolidation, or patient base acquisition
- Prepare cash flow projections for a buy-in incorporating the tax results to both buyer and seller
- Negotiate tax allocation of the sale price in order to get the best tax result for you
- Advise on a tax structure for a ‘buy-in’ or ‘buy-out’ of a partner in order to both preserve the lowest tax rate to the seller and gain some tax benefit for the buyer
- Analyze and prepare tax projections for the ‘timing’ of the sale
- Review current legal partnership agreements and render recommendation for changes based upon current tax laws
- Provide guidance for like kind exchanges on various dental practice assets under IRC Section 1031 which would defer taxes payable
- Draft all of the necessary contracts including real estate contracts, if requested.
- buyer representation
- practice appraisals
- marketing your practice
- negotiating & facilitating your practice sale
- negotiating of your practice purchase
- real estate sale
- acquisition financing consultation
- financing consultation
- legal representation (buyers)
- legal representation (sellers)
- proven expertise in partnerships, buy-ins and mergers
- pre-death and disability transition
- transition coordination
- tax consulting services
- associate placement
As a buyer, I cannot thank Jean enough for what she did for me during what could have been a challenging process. She provided clear guidance and recommendations for my partnership buy-in which itself can be harder to tackle than others. I would recommend Jean to my colleagues without any hesitation.Rui Ma DMD
I first met Jean and Paul 3 years ago, when thoughts of transitioning were just beginning. They developed a plan and I followed it with continual guidance. When the time came to list the practice, multipole meetings were held on two consecutive days. The result was multiple full price offers on the first weekend of listing. The overall process was handled with experience and professionalism. On a side note, I purchased the practice 30 years prior through the Almonte Group as well. I highly recommend Jean and Paul of the Almonte Fallago Group.Guyle Morris DMD
I would urge anyone to utilize Jean Fallago and her team, whether you are selling, looking to acquire an office for expansion or if you are ready to dive into private practice for the first time. Jean will be sure to match you up, so that your future success will be certain and stress free.Elias Koutros DDS
Both Jean & Paul were extremely helpful in the initiation, valuation, and evaluation of the practice and buyer. The fact that I had a choice of buyers made me feel comfortable at picking the right dentist. Considering babies born, health issues on your side, COVID, quarantining, etc, and the nutty PPP escrow, I think all went well! Stay safe and much success in the future!
Thanks Jean and PaulMichael Santacroce DMD
Looking to buy, sell, or partner in a dental practice?
Benefit from the experience and expertise of The Almonte Fallago Group.