Tax Consulting Services
As tax attorneys, unlike a traditional attorney, we are trained to understand financial statements and tax returns and the tax law. As such we are able to understand the financial aspect of your impending transaction. As tax attorneys, we can assist you with the following:
- Prepare cash flow projections for any merger, consolidation, or patient base acquisition
- Prepare cash flow projections for a buy-in incorporating the tax results to both buyer and seller
- Negotiate tax allocation of the sale price in order to get the best tax result for you
- Advise on a tax structure for a ‘buy-in’ or ‘buy-out’ of a partner in order to both preserve the lowest tax rate to the seller and gain some tax benefit for the buyer
- Analyze and prepare tax projections for the ‘timing’ of the sale
- Review current legal partnership agreements and render recommendation for changes based upon current tax laws
- Provide guidance for like kind exchanges on various dental practice assets under IRC Section 1031 which would defer taxes payable
- Draft all of the necessary contracts including real estate contracts, if requested.
- buyer representation
- practice appraisals
- marketing your practice
- negotiating & facilitating your practice sale
- negotiating of your practice purchase
- real estate sale
- acquisition financing consultation
- financing consultation
- legal representation (buyers)
- legal representation (sellers)
- proven expertise in partnerships, buy-ins and mergers
- pre-death and disability transition
- transition coordination
- tax consulting services
- associate placement
"Selling a dental practice is at times a stressful, emotional rollercoaster ride. Jean and Paul Fallago provided the expertise and hand holding that was critical during the entire process. I highly recommend them for anybody considering this phase of their professional career."Ernest Corner, DMDWarwick RI
I would urge anyone to utilize Jean Fallago and her team, whether you are selling, looking to acquire an office for expansion or if you are ready to dive into private practice for the first time. Jean will be sure to match you up, so that your future success will be certain and stress free.
Dr. KoutrosElias Koutros DDS
"I must commend Jean and Paul Fallago in the sale of my practice and of the real estate that accomompined it. Some routine obstacles arose during the selling process but were quickly resolved through the firm's efforts. The actual transition after the sale has been seamless. A great deal of time was spent with the potential buyers to ensure that the dynamics of personalities involved and philosophies of practicing dentistry were compatible.
In summary, Jean and Paul exude confidence in the transition process and were a tremendous asset to me."Mark DiLoretto DMDNew Britian CT
Jean made what we had anticipated to be a very stressful event totally stress free. She was accessible 7 days a week and guided us every step of the way. She is a true professional.John Carrocia, DDS & Elizabeth Carrocia DDSCranston RI
As a buyer, I cannot thank Jean enough for what she did for me during what could have been a challenging process. She provided clear guidance and recommendations for my partnership buy-in which itself can be harder to tackle than others. I would recommend Jean to my colleagues without any hesitation.Rui Ma DMD
I have recently had the pleasure to have Jean Fallago of The ALmonte Fallago Group represent me in the sale of my dental practice and real estate. She is very knowledgable and did an outstanding job and made the negotiating of a complex situation occur quickly and effectivly. I would definetly recommend Jean to anyone looking to transition.Domenic N. Angelini DDSQuincy MA
Looking to buy, sell, or partner in a dental practice?
Benefit from the experience and expertise of The Almonte Fallago Group.