Proven Expertise In Partnerships, Buy-ins And Mergers
If there's one area that distinguishes The Almonte Fallago Group, its handling partnership arrangements (entering partnerships and withdrawing from them), partial buy-ins, and practice mergers.
We offer guidance on:
- valuation of the practice and valuation of each partner's share
- structuring the transaction
- making an associate a partner
- minimizing tax consequences to withdrawing partner and maximizing tax benefits to the buying partner
- negotiating contract terms
- drafting legal documents
- compensation and profit split formulas for remaining partners
- safeguarding income of remaining partners when one or more partners withdraw deferring money into retirement account
- facilitation of financing for the partnership acquisition
The Almonte Fallago Group has helped early-career dentists with buy-in and purchase opportunities within the practices where they are working. We have also helped scores of senior dentists withdraw from partnerships.
The Almonte Fallago Group has experience facilitating the merger of two or more practices.
- buyer representation
- practice appraisals
- marketing your practice
- negotiating & facilitating your practice sale
- negotiating of your practice purchase
- real estate sale
- acquisition financing consultation
- financing consultation
- legal representation (buyers)
- legal representation (sellers)
- proven expertise in partnerships, buy-ins and mergers
- pre-death and disability transition
- transition coordination
- tax consulting services
- associate placement
Jean made what we had anticipated to be a very stressful event totally stress free. She was accessible 7 days a week and guided us every step of the way. She is a true professional.John Carrocia, DDS & Elizabeth Carrocia DDSCranston RI
"Selling a dental practice is at times a stressful, emotional rollercoaster ride. Jean and Paul Fallago provided the expertise and hand holding that was critical during the entire process. I highly recommend them for anybody considering this phase of their professional career."Ernest Corner, DMDWarwick RI
Peter Almonte was highly professional. They did not treat me as a number but as a valued client. They are very knowledgeable about practice transitions, and were attentive, and prompt to respond to all my concerns. I feel like I have made new friends. It was a pleasure working with them.Marc J. Franks DMDNorwalk, Connecticut
Looking to buy, sell, or partner in a dental practice?
Benefit from the experience and expertise of The Almonte Fallago Group.