Proven Expertise In Partnerships, Buy-ins And Mergers
If there's one area that distinguishes The Almonte Fallago Group, its handling partnership arrangements (entering partnerships and withdrawing from them), partial buy-ins, and practice mergers.
We offer guidance on:
- valuation of the practice and valuation of each partner's share
- structuring the transaction
- making an associate a partner
- minimizing tax consequences to withdrawing partner and maximizing tax benefits to the buying partner
- negotiating contract terms
- drafting legal documents
- compensation and profit split formulas for remaining partners
- safeguarding income of remaining partners when one or more partners withdraw deferring money into retirement account
- facilitation of financing for the partnership acquisition
The Almonte Fallago Group has helped early-career dentists with buy-in and purchase opportunities within the practices where they are working. We have also helped scores of senior dentists withdraw from partnerships.
The Almonte Fallago Group has experience facilitating the merger of two or more practices.
- buyer representation
- practice appraisals
- marketing your practice
- negotiating & facilitating your practice sale
- negotiating of your practice purchase
- real estate sale
- acquisition financing consultation
- financing consultation
- legal representation (buyers)
- legal representation (sellers)
- proven expertise in partnerships, buy-ins and mergers
- pre-death and disability transition
- transition coordination
- tax consulting services
- associate placement
As a buyer, I cannot thank Jean enough for what she did for me during what could have been a challenging process. She provided clear guidance and recommendations for my partnership buy-in which itself can be harder to tackle than others. I would recommend Jean to my colleagues without any hesitation.Rui Ma DMD
Both Jean & Paul were extremely helpful in the initiation, valuation, and evaluation of the practice and buyer. The fact that I had a choice of buyers made me feel comfortable at picking the right dentist. Considering babies born, health issues on your side, COVID, quarantining, etc, and the nutty PPP escrow, I think all went well! Stay safe and much success in the future!
Thanks Jean and PaulMichael Santacroce DMD
Dear Jean Fallago and Staff: I am writing this E-mail to you to express my most sincere thanks for the most professional representation. You have stuck by me through a couple of years in dealing with this very stressful scenario of selling my practice during covid. I admire your composure, work ethic and most of all your excellent representation during this process. You spent a lot of time and work through this tough time and it is greatly appreciated. Again, thank you so much. Dr. Sheldon YunesSheldon Yunes DMD
I first met Jean and Paul 3 years ago, when thoughts of transitioning were just beginning. They developed a plan and I followed it with continual guidance. When the time came to list the practice, multipole meetings were held on two consecutive days. The result was multiple full price offers on the first weekend of listing. The overall process was handled with experience and professionalism. On a side note, I purchased the practice 30 years prior through the Almonte Group as well. I highly recommend Jean and Paul of the Almonte Fallago Group.Guyle Morris DMD
I would urge anyone to utilize Jean Fallago and her team, whether you are selling, looking to acquire an office for expansion or if you are ready to dive into private practice for the first time. Jean will be sure to match you up, so that your future success will be certain and stress free.Elias Koutros DDS
Looking to buy, sell, or partner in a dental practice?
Benefit from the experience and expertise of The Almonte Fallago Group.