Acquisition Financing Consultation
Having successfully completed over 2000 practice transitions, coupled with our reputation for fair and balanced practice appraisals, have proven helpful in obtaining buyer financing for the purchase of a practice. The bank will use our appraisal to review the financial aspects of the practice. Our knowledge of the loan process and in-depth experience enables us to guide buyers to the right lender to fit their needs
Our knowledge of the loan process and in-depth experience enables us to guide buyers with: We can recommend the right lender to you depending upon the practice size, the purchase price and your credit background.
Generally speaking, ‘specialty’ lenders will finance up to 100% of your purchase price and also provide you with working capital.
Our knowledge of the loan process and in-depth experience enables us to guide buyers with:
- Preparing loan applications for their lending institution
- Provide materials, cash flow projections, required by buyer’s lending institution
- Directing you to the right lender to get your loan approved based upon the purchase price and your credit history
- buyer representation
- practice appraisals
- marketing your practice
- negotiating & facilitating your practice sale
- negotiating of your practice purchase
- real estate sale
- acquisition financing consultation
- financing consultation
- legal representation (buyers)
- legal representation (sellers)
- proven expertise in partnerships, buy-ins and mergers
- pre-death and disability transition
- transition coordination
- tax consulting services
- associate placement
Jean made what we had anticipated to be a very stressful event totally stress free. She was accessible 7 days a week and guided us every step of the way. She is a true professional.John Carrocia, DDS & Elizabeth Carrocia DDSCranston RI
Peter Almonte was highly professional. They did not treat me as a number but as a valued client. They are very knowledgeable about practice transitions, and were attentive, and prompt to respond to all my concerns. I feel like I have made new friends. It was a pleasure working with them.Marc J. Franks DMDNorwalk, Connecticut
"Selling a dental practice is at times a stressful, emotional rollercoaster ride. Jean and Paul Fallago provided the expertise and hand holding that was critical during the entire process. I highly recommend them for anybody considering this phase of their professional career."Ernest Corner, DMDWarwick RI
Looking to buy, sell, or partner in a dental practice?
Benefit from the experience and expertise of The Almonte Fallago Group.